Upcycling, also known as creative reuse, is an eco-friendly way of the transforming of materials and objects into new materials or products of higher value. In short, it’s taking stuff you don’t use and, with a bit of creativity, find new applications for them!
Upcycling, also known as creative reuse, is an eco-friendly way of transforming materials and objects into new materials or products of higher value. In short, it’s taking stuff you don’t use and, with a bit of creativity, find new applications for them!
Well… Everything, in fact! Our products are of the highest quality – and their packaging reflects just that! The iconic Castelbel image that defines our products and brand is crafted by our in-house design studio. Every day, our creative teams comes up with new and splendid packaging. These are products born of inspiration, hard work and loads of creativity – that’s what makes them so beautiful! And wouldn’t it be a shame to let such gorgeous objects go to waste? We think so – hence, upcycling!
We’re glad you asked! We’ll let you in on some of our favourites to get you inspired:
- The glasses of our Candles can be reused. Just place them in your freezer for a couple of hours to easily remove any wax leftovers, wash them and they are ready to be used!
- The boxes of our Fragrance Diffusers can be used as pots for bouquets of dried flowers. Diffuser & Flower Pot, a match made in heaven!
- The porcelain box of our Gold & Blue round soaps can be used as a jewel box. Luxury with a Portuguese twist!
- The boxes of our Candles can be used to store make-up products, as well as stationery. An elegant way to keep everything tidy!
- The boxes of soaps can be used to store photos, letters and clippings. Treasured memories with wonderful scents!
Be part of the change – share with us on social media your sustainable creativity by using the hashtag #upcyclingcastelbel!